This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. Read More

The Beeches Medical Centre

The Beeches Medical Centre

national health service
Choose font size: A A A

If you are a carer please let a doctor, nurse or a receptionist know.


There are many organisations to assist you if you are a carer. They can offer you help to take a break from caring by funding a holiday break or funding for courses such as driving lessons, or just a pamper day.


You can get more information by clicking on "USEFUL LINKS" then National Health Service (NHS) tab.


There is a local carer's centre at Halton Carers Centre, 62 Church Street, Runcorn

Tel 01928 580182 or email help@haltoncarer.co.uk


For the latest Autumn 2015 Carer's newsletter please click here

Total visitors:424988 | Disclaimer