Important Notice – Coronavirus Information
Please see Below for the Latest NHS Advice Regarding Coronavirus
Covid-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus. Please stay at home if you have Coronavirus symptoms. Please do not go a GP Surgery, Pharmacy or Hospital even if you have a planned appointment.
The Latest Guidelines from NHS England and The Government are as Follows
Please stay at home for 14 days if you have either:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
If anybody in your household have these symptoms then please self isolate yourself and your household for 14 days. Please do not contact 111 to inform them that you’re staying home. If anybody in your household have these symptoms then please self isolate yourself and your household for 14 days.
If You are Currently Symptomatic with Coronavirus Symptoms and you Need Advice then Please see the Guidelines Below
Use the NHS111 online service if :
- You feel you can not cope with your symptoms at home
- Your condition gets worse
- Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
- You have symptoms and also suffer from a respiratory condition like asthma or copd.
If this relates to you then please use the NHS 111 coronavirus service. Please click here to visit 111 online. Please only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
How to Avoid Catching our Spreading Coronavirus
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – Do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if you hands are not clean
Treatment for Coronavirus
- There is currently no specific treatment for coronavirus.
- Antibiotics do not help, as they do not work against viruses.
- Treatment aims to relieve the symptoms while your body fights the illness.
- You’ll need to stay in isolation, away from other people, until you have recovered.