Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
Face-to-Face GP appointments are available and have been available throughout the Coronavirus Pandemic at The Beeches Medical Centre.
To remain covid compliant and to keep patients safe we have had to change the way we operate.
Therefore, if you need an appointment please contact us on 0151 424 3101/244 3339 from 8:00am or alternatively, submit a online consultation and a GP will respond within 48 hours. To submit an online consultation, please click here
You will be added to a triage list. Please do not be offended if a receptionist asks you detailed questions about your condition. They require this information, so they can give the GP has much information has possible. You also have the right to decline to give this information.
A GP will then review the information and advise on the appropriate action. If clinically appropriate, you will then offered a face-to-face appointment.
We have measures in place to make your visit to the surgery safe and secure.