AGE UK are now based at Highfield Hospital for residents of Widnes
Wondering how Age UK can support you?
Their experienced and trained Wellbeing Officers are at Highfield Hospital Monday – Friday 9:30am – 2:30pm to see clients face-to-face for a one-to-one appointment.
Some of the things Age UK can support you with are:
– Providing information and advice around benefits, services and community groups
– One to one personalised support for up to 4 weeks/sessions
– Confidence building and goal setting
– Support in making appointments, referrals etc.
– Support keeping you connected to your community and social groups
Their services are tailored to each individual, so please do come and see them and they can discuss your needs.
Please note – AGE UK DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL CARE
To book your appointment please call 0151 511 5795 or contact the surgery on 0151 424 3101.