Are You a Carer?

If you are a carer please let a doctor, nurse or a receptionist know. There are many organisations to assist you if you are a carer. They can offer you help to take a break from caring by funding a holiday break or funding for courses such as driving lessons, or just a pamper day. You can get more information by clicking on “Useful Links” then National Health Service (NHS). There is a local carer’s centre at Halton Carers Centre, 62 Church Street, Runcorn. Tel: 01928 580182 or email¬†[email protected].

For the latest Autumn 2015 Carer’s newsletter please go to Newsletters page under “Our Practice” page.